From the past few COALs I had learned a few things: 1) I was in love with the B body design 2) I missed the LT1 performance of my 9C1 3) I liked the white non-descript color of my 9C1 4) the utility of the B body wagon was essential 5) I liked cushy brougham interiors 6) I liked the big fold away heated side view mirrors of the 95-96 B bodies.
I was passively searching for a replacement for my last COAL because nobody wanted to ride in it anymore and came upon the following:
1) 1995 Chevrolet Caprice wagon with big, fold-away heated side view mirrors
2) Cranberry red cloth interior with power windows, locks, seats and antenna
3) Bright white exterior with no fake wood (a huge bonus for me)
4) Station wagon with third-row seat
5) 5.7 liter LT1 V8 with 260 HP
6) Definitely a B-body